This is a software application, meant for accessing information on the world wide web, a web browser in short. It was launched in the year 2004 and is owned by UCWeb, a Chinese mobile company. It was originally launched for the Java platform only, but now is available for Windows, Android, iOS and other popular platforms. This browser was developed by the Alibaba group and is licensed by Freeware-it can be used free of cost. The UCBrowser has a very large user base in China, India and Indonesia, comprising of 500 million users! It was one of the most searched for mobile applications in India, just behind the messaging app, WhatsApp.
Features of UC Browser v220.127.116.111
1. The UC Browser application is a 100% free of cost.
2. It is the third most popular web browser, after google chrome and safari.
3. The server helps the data to load fast, by compressing it before sending it to the user, using data compression and
4. The browser supports downloading in various formats and has a manager that supports offline reading.
5. One of the biggest concerns of the application is the lack of privacy. It is not very secure and has an outdated cryptography protocol. Due to the cloud acceleration system, the data of the user is rendered vulnerable to a third party. Also, the user can be tracked using the Geo-location feature.
6. The application is compatible with Android, iOS, and windows. Android phones form the largest part of the user
base-approximately 300 million users!
How to download UC Browser v18.104.22.1681?
To download the UC Browser app in your device click the below given button.