Bored of chrome and firefox? Well, if yes, why not to try UC browser? If you’re in a need of a lightweight browser, UC browser will work best for you. It is specially made for the users of the desktop. If you have a slow internet connection, it will manage and cope up with the speed for you.
Even if you are using it on your android device, it will work well for you. One thing which makes it better than others is its ad blocker which helps you to surf without getting annoyed by ads. On UC browser, you can go in incognito mode whenever you want to just like chrome. And if you’re using it in dark, it will be good for your eyes.
Features of UC Browser v9.0.2
- Incognito mode- As I told above, you can go private and keep your activities private with this mode whenever you feel like.
- QR code scanning- UC Browser helps in scanning QR codes.
- Pace Mode- it will not take forever to load a page. Also, you will be getting enough information quickly.
- Evening mode- Just to make your eyes stress free, you can try the evening mode.
What’s new in UC Browser v9.0.2?
Let’s take a quick look.
- Extended Homepage- in the homepage, you will get a little extra now including the prime websites like facebook, most visited pages and UC hyperlinks.
- Homepage Folders- You can arrange your homepage shortcuts by your own. According to your preference, you can drag and arrange.
How to download UC Browser v9.0.2?
- Download it from the download button here.
- Once downloaded, install.
- If done, you’re ready to browse now.