UC Browser is one of the best browsers available. It has so many amazing features which make you use the internet quite easily. It has so many built-in features which allow you to do certain things very quickly.
Because of its amazing features, people want this on their PCs as well but most of the people think that it isn’t available for PC but they are wrong. There is a built-in feature of UC Browser through which you will be able to download the Youtube videos.
How to Download YouTube Videos in UC Browser for PC?
To Download YouTube Videos in UC Browser for PC, follow these steps:
- First of all, you have to download and install UC Browser on Windows 10. You can easily find UC browser in Microsoft Store. Just type UC Browser in the search box and download it.
- Open the UC Browser.
- Open any YouTube video that you want to download.
- Move your cursor on to the video you want to download.
- It will show a colorful video function bar where you can easily see the download video icon, then all you have to do is to click it to download.
- You can download the video in an audio file of MP3, M4A or video file of MP4, WEBM, 3GP.