UC Browser isn’t like other normal browsers out there that just allow you to surf the web and browse the internet. UC Browser extends its reach with some amazing feature that quite won’t find in many browsers out there. The reason behind it is that UC wants its users to have the best features so it also allows the user to increase the download speed in UC Browser.
Download speed depends on your network bandwidth. You cannot increase it by yourself. But there are some small steps which can help you like try to download your stuff one by one.
How to increase the download speed in UC browser?
It is not a lengthy process, but a simple and sort process. Mostly everyone is using UC Browser for browsing except other popular browsers like Chrome, Opera, etc. Yet here we are sharing Trick to Increase UC Browser Browsing Speed.
- Open the UC Browser on PC.
- Navigate to Settings
- Click on the grey colored squirrel icon or ≡ button at the top-right corner of the app and select Settings from the drop-down list.
- Scroll down to Download settings. Check the Enable uSpeed checkbox, which you can see under the Download folder option.
- Now, uSpeed is going to increase your download speed.
- To turn this feature off, just uncheck the Enable uSpeed checkbox.