UC Browser is a web browser developed by the Chinese mobile Internet company UCWeb, which is in turn owned by the Alibaba Group. As of December 2018, it is the fourth most popular mobile browser in the world by market share, after Google Chrome, Safari, and Firefox.
The browser use features such as cloud acceleration and data compression technology. UC Browser’s servers act as a proxy which compresses and renders the data of web pages before sending it to users. This process helps to load web content faster.
How to save a Web Page as PDF on UC browser?
Saving Web pages as PDF is not an easy task for mobile phone users, but we are going to show you how to do that step by step.
- First of all, you have to open the UC Browser and
- Enter the URL of the page you want to save as PDF.
- When the page is opened, tap on Menu Bar.
- Tap on the UC Menu.
- Choose Add-ons.
- When you click on the add-ons, a prompt is going to appear with a list of many other add-ons, search for Web To PDF icon.
- You will be redirected to Play Store to download the Add-On.
- After the add-on is installed, it will be added automatically to the UC Add-ons tab.
- Now you just have to click on the PDF icon to download and save the Web Page as PDF.
This is the method by following which you can convert any web page of your choice into PDF. Although you need to download add-on for this process, but the add-on is light and secure!