UC Browser for PC allows you to browse the internet at blazing fast speed with it’s fast downloader, ad blocker and many features. With UC Browser, you will end up saving time, data and will download the files of any format at a faster rate.
Also, the ad block feature of UC Browser will save you from unwanted ads. In a cricket season, you can get all the updates, right from the home screen of UC Browser. Yes, that’s right! UC Browser for the computer does the same work that it does for the mobile phones. In this article, I will tell you both about the features and the downloading procedure of UC Browser.
UC Browser Features
UC Browser is filled with many features. You need to explore the features yourself. But to help you a little, we will jot down the most important and the best features of UC Browser.
- It downloads your file at a fast pace. And even when your downloading is interrupted due to some reason, the downloading will resume as soon as there is an active internet connection. Also, you can save a lot of your data when you use UC Browser for browsing because it compresses the data which is being transferred.
- It has an ad-blocker that blocks all the ad, and you can then enjoy seamless browsing without any interruption.
- You can turn the Facebook mode on when you are using Facebook in UC Browser. And similarly, the night mode can be switched on when you are browsing the internet at night to protect your eyes.
- The small window mode of UC Browser allows you to multitask. It will play a video in the corner of your screen while you carry out your other job.
- You can explore the trending videos of the world right from the home page of UC Browser. And also, you can find the local weather condition there.
If you are impressed with the features of UC Browser, proceed to the next section to how you can get it for your Windows PC.
Download UC Browser on PC
UC Browser can be downloaded and installed on your Windows PC like any other software. Follow the simple steps, and you are good to go.
- Download EXE File. (Supported on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Find the downloaded file on your PC and open it.
- Install the file on your PC.
Once UC Browser is installed on your computer, you can use it to browse the internet. Simple, isn’t it?