UC Browser is one of the leading browsers in the world. It has so many amazing features. If you often download and surf using your own data usage, UC Browser would help to decrease the waste of data usage by saving for every Element of HTML. UC Browser is quite easier to use.
UC Browser which is quite popular and highly-rated alternative to mainstream browsers it also has some flaws and one of them is that it crashes sometimes. This can be pretty annoying especially if you are doing something important and the app crashes all of sudden. Not only can it be annoying, but you can also lose the work that you were doing online as a result of the crash.
This is, seemingly, not as present on the current stable version, but nothing is predictable. It can happen from time to time, and you surely want to avoid it.
UC Browser Crash Fix
If you don’t know about how to deal with the frequent crashes of the UC Browser, follow the steps below.
- Launch the Settings app.
- Go to Apps & Notifications.
- Tap on Apps.
- Scroll down and look for UC Browser.
- Tap on UC Browser.
- Tap on Storage.
- Now tap on Clear App Data and Clear Cache.
- Once, you do that, the issue with UC Browser will most likely be fixed and it won’t crash as it used.
If that method doesn’t work you can follow this one.
- Reinstall the app.
- Open Settings.
- Select Apps and Notifications.
- Select Apps.
- Look for UC Browser, open it.
- Select Permissions.
- Toggle On Phone and Storage permissions.
This will help you run the UC Browser smoothly and you will get rid of the troublesome crashes.